12 October, 2021

An Omen?

It's Twozday!

I found an photo of Celestial Chuck, and the double image of him made me wonder if this had been an omen that Manny and Chili Bruce would come into our lives?

Twin housepanthers?
Have no idea what year this image was taken, but that's Chuck alright; see the jabot on his chest?
Da Boyz's expressions are the same, as they watch some Critter TV last weekend.
Using their human as a cat bed, as it was cool and rainy.
Not sure which of the three of us gained the most from this situation, but I had a big smile on my face!

18 comments:

  1. What John said.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the furbabes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. CC..thatz one awesum twin foto oh yur self...

    and doodz....we hope ta COD ewe waz KNOT watchin thingz with featherz ~~~~~ YOW !!!! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree, twas an omen and those Manny and CB are just the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I 1ove when my kitties can s1eep with me. That sounded 1ike 1ots of fun and warmth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was da boyz, little white locket notwithstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when Katie sleeps with me. I can finally go to sleep once she is there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a cool shot of Angel Chuck. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the picture of Chuck! (And of the boys). There is nothing that brings a smile to me than having cats lay on me and purr! Even looking at the boys laying on you gives me that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sure is something to think about...that image being a prophesy for future days:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, if you keep titillating mama with these darlings, she’s going to leave home and find you. But I have to say, they are absolutely amazingly sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes, it's amazing what cats know ;) Chuck did not want you to be lonely :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's nothing like a human bed, right, boyz?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your home is such a haven. ~hugs~ Best wishes, my dears.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....