15 November, 2021

Sunshine and a Place to Sleep

It's PO'Monday!

The temperatures are dropping, but with a good dose of sunshine and a warm place to nap, life was good for Celestial Paddy O'Malley.
Truth be told, I would drift off to the Land of Nod for a bit too, as he snoozed on my lap or chest.

If on the deck, he'd push his paws up against me, and close his eyes.

I didn't take too many photos of him sleeping, because those green peepers were just too beautiful!

Images from November, 2020.

15 comments:

  1. I am glad you took photos of those amazing green eyes, Paddy photos have the sweetest expressions!

    You asked how my Puddin got his name, his Mom's name is Cupcake and so I decided to continue the dessert theme (his sister is named Cookie).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to Mondays and Monday O'Malley. Such a precious kitty.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweet soul, such a treasure he was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PO'M was so handsome and such a sweetie. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of happy memories with that sweet kitty<3
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, do we and did we adore that PO'M....

    ReplyDelete
  7. P'OM, he was a keeper, now in the arms of angels, well kept by them, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mutual love is so obvious. ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....