Stories of our cat family and other cat encounters by rescued cat enthusiasts.
I only wish the world was at peace. And I wish that our country was also at peace.
What a wonderful thing it would be. I linked this post to Awww Mondays.Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Extra Peaceful Pawkisses for a Peaceful Day to all of you☮️🐾😽💞
Wonderful post ~ Peace to you and all ~ Hugs ^_^
visualize werld Peaz!!!!
We sure could use lots of peace!
Great chalk drawing. XO
I have a mantra of wishing peace, hope, health, faith, joy, love, and laughter upon folks. Be well, my dear, and thank you for spreading much of the aforementioned.
Pray and work for peace, and as far as it is up to you, live at peace with everyone.
Peace is indeed good.
Mee-row! Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....
I only wish the world was at peace. And I wish that our country was also at peace.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful thing it would be.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to Awww Mondays.
Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Extra Peaceful Pawkisses for a Peaceful Day to all of you☮️🐾😽💞
ReplyDeleteWonderful post ~ Peace to you and all ~
ReplyDeleteHugs ^_^
visualize werld Peaz!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe sure could use lots of peace!
ReplyDeleteGreat chalk drawing. XO
ReplyDeleteI have a mantra of wishing peace, hope, health, faith, joy, love, and laughter upon folks. Be well, my dear, and thank you for spreading much of the aforementioned.
ReplyDeletePray and work for peace, and as far as it is up to you, live at peace with everyone.
ReplyDeletePeace is indeed good.
ReplyDelete