02 September, 2016

...And Sneakers, From The Hood!

Sneakers
 ...And this is Sneakers, Sly's brother!  Sly was featured in Wednesday's post, here.  Sneaks and Sly's people came out to talk to me; they know that EVERYONE who walks by wants to pet their luscious kitties.  I asked permission to do so, and it was granted.  I also showed off the photos I've taken. Sneakers isn't quite as outgoing as Sly, but his floofiness is gorgeous and soft.  I look forward to seeing them every day.
Anchor
Anchor, another neighborhood critter, likes to bark, bark, BARK!  However, over time, he's learning that I'll stand and wait for him to quit.  He sniffs my hand, and allows me to pet his huge noggin.  I think I'll carry a tennis ball for the next time I see him; he LOVES chasing a ball!  His people have erected a very nice fence to make sure Anchor and the two other doggies stay in their yard, but something tells me that they don't get walked often.  I think walking would help burn off Anchor's energy, and he won't bark all of the time.   Can you imagine the amount of groceries it takes to feed such a big dog?  Wow!

9 comments:

  1. They need one of those automatic tennis ball launchers for their dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he definitely looks like he wants to get out and see the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There sure are a lot of animals in your neighborhood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you sure do have a fun neighborhood! Dakota said he would LOVE to spend some time with Anchor barking!! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sneakers and Sly are both adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a handsome guy! We're glad the kidlets in your neighborhood are so friendly. Anchor reminds our mom of her childhood friend's dog, King. As five-year-olds, they thought King was pony-size!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Sneakers is gorgeous! He and Sly are both very luscious indeed :-)
    Anchor is another gorgeous neighbor. He sure will love playing ball with you!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....