24 September, 2016

Nicknames

We all have our cutesy widdle sillums names for our kitties, but do we tell other people about it?

NO, we don't!  Sometimes they are too wacky, and would take too much explanation.

That is...until today!  I'm going to broadcast for all to read, the goofy nicknames that I call our cats.
Chuck

Chucky gets called:
Chuckinator
BBC (Big Black Cat)
Brogums
His Sleekness
Pooper
My Boy
His Largeness
Manimal
Limousine
Handsome


Angel
Angel is called:
Pinky
Princess
B&W (Black and White)
Wee One
Sissy
My Girl
Her Highness
Angelinka
Angelova
Bunny Rabbit
Pretty

Patty O'Malley
We call him:
Pattus O'Mallus
Fat Boy
Squeaker
Clowny
Alley Cat
Stripey
Boyfriend
Handsome


Sweetie
Sweetie's nicknames are:
Mama
Mamasita
Lady
Queenie
Cutie
Girlfriend
Pretty


Aries
Well, we really haven't had too many nicknames for Aries, other than that we used
           to call him Romeo before we discovered that he had humans and a home.
He has been a bit aggressive when I walk out with food bowls in hand; even Patty has taken to hanging back rather than face him, but I don't like dropping into negative-land with Brat or Bad Boy.  Aries needs MORE love, not less!  He is a real sweet kitty, when he isn't afraid to show it.

Thank you all for the terrific comments yesterday!







9 comments:

  1. At least you don't call anyone "Chub-ett" or "Chubs" like someone here does!

    ~Izzy. (Fully packed, not fat.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sighs. The indignities we felines must suffer. And Aries.... sometimes it's hard to accept that we now have a good thing in our lives. Time will make that better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is sweet that they have so many nicknames. Our cats do too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitties have so many great nicknames! I call my boys with many nicknames, too. I hope they won't forget their real name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like a bit of a slacker now, not having that many nicknames :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your names are so cute!!! I also call Cody "Fat Boy" as one of his MANY, MANY nicknames! Hoping Aries settles down so no one has to be afraid of him! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Human calls me Big Boy, Spotty, Spatty, Sweet Potato. And other stuff but it's way too embarrassing to go into. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun post and lovely photos!!! Let's see...I have called my 3 year old male cat, whose name is Romeo, "Pussum Wussum", "Pussy Pie", are two that I can think of! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these names! I call all of mine baby, sweetie, honey, bunny, Mama's baby, etc. Abbey gets called Abbey-be-dabby, Natasha is Princess, and Connor is The Boy. And many other names for them. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....