23 September, 2016

My 3rd Blogoversary!

My first blog post, on September 22, 2013: Parking Lot Cat

I didn't even post a photo!

Prior to starting this blog, I sent occasional emails to family and friends, telling amusing stories about Angel and Chuck, or the 'O' Cats.  My inspiration for cat blogging was the first one that I discovered: William of Mass Destruction (now called William's Kith and Kin).  Then I found Ingrid King at The Conscious Cat and Way of Cats by Pam Merritt.

So many of you have been instrumental in furthering and expanding my posts, and I read many blogs daily that just light up my world.  We have a terrific online community, and it's a pleasure to be a part of it. Each one brings a separate viewpoint, but we are bonded together by our love of the cats in our lives.

The Hubby is very supportive of my need to reach out with my cat stories and information, just as long as HE isn't a feature.  Well, too bad...he is very important, but I've honored my promise to not include him in any photos.  He had no idea that I've been at it for three years!

Thank you all for reading about Angel and Chuck, Patty O'Malley, Sweetie, Aries, Hobo, Sammy, George, the neighbor's cats, and everything else catty!


Vicky and Patty

P.S. Please visit Katnip Lounge; Sylvester left for the Rainbow Bridge unexpectedly, and his peeps need some purrs and head bonks from all.

13 comments:

  1. Concats on your 3rd! We know William would be very proud! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary! We luff visiting here. The CB is our Mom's favorite place to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 3rd Blogoversary! May you have many, many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 3rd Blogoversary to you!!! I love your photos, they are beautiful! :) And in response to your question on my Wednesday blog post, I think I am an 'empath', if you are referring to people who are able to feel others' pain very deeply and to put themselves in the others' shoes. Then yes, I am. I even cried during the movie 'Bambi'. LOL! And I cannot watch any videos in relation to animal cruelty, I cry my eyes out and want those people who perform such acts to pay for their cruel deeds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happee thurd annie fursarry guys !!! we wish ewe another 300 N look for werd ta de journee a head ...fotoz two iz total lee total lee awesum bye de way ~~~~~

    heerz two a yellowtail horse mackerull kinda week oh end two all ~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. ConCats and Happy Blogoversary. So you liked our excitement of da ambulance huh? MOL

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 3 year Blogoversary! And thank you for all you do to help cats. I love reading about your indoor and outdoor family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy Blogoversary to YOU!!!!!!!!!! So happy that we met you and can't wait to one day meet you in person! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogoversary! I agree, everyone has their own point of view, but we do share love for kitties :-) Really love the second picture. So adorable and full of love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogaversary! I'm glad I found your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Happy Blogoversary", Vicky. That Patti is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....