01 December, 2016

Gifts



I love this beautiful pin!  On the back, is stamped "Mariah" and Laural Burch.  It was a gift from some really cool family members, whom I do NOT see often enough.  This pin perfectly matches my eyeglasses, so I'll be wearing it often.  Thanks again, P&C!


Now, here are two gifts that I gave myself: a pajama set (super WARM!) and a pretty t-shirty top to wear to the office.  Can you tell which one is which?  No?  The Hubby noticed this apparent reproduction of patterns yesterday, as I ate breakfast in the jammies, then dressed for work.  He did a double-take, feeling certain that I was still in my sleepwear!  What can I say...I like this kind of pattern.

15 comments:

  1. guys....tell yur mom ta go a head N go two werk in her jamz....if her place oh employ iz any thing like de food servizz gurlz place oh employ; noe one wood even noe tizz ~~~~~ !! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty darn nice indeed! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think what's really amazing is that a man actually noticed a pattern on clothing!! Now that is remarkable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are lovely, lovely gifts and so well-deserved!! Enjoy! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! The mom loves Laural Burch things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice pin and pj's and top :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. H&H--ha ha ha ha! Our mom loves Laurel Burch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kitty pin is so cute! I love the design with birdie on top of kitty's head :-)
    Love your PJ and outfit for office, too. They both look very comfy! I think the one on the left is PJ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cool. Love Laurel Burch cats and I love cat pins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. guys...we saw yur commint on brians page two day; tell yur mom ta chex out this site heer; thiz iz how we getted R fotoz on werd press...

    gravatar

    http://en.gravatar.com/

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....