18 June, 2020

A Sly Encounter



Wouldn't your heart swell too, if you called to a beautiful cat, and he comes to you?
Listen to those mews at the end!

On his throne
(Actuallly, the neighbor's landscaping)
King Sly
Perusing his domain
I am so very lucky to have Sly in my life, and am thankful to his pawrents who don't bat an eye when they find me sitting on their sidewalk, petting their cat!

Neither Sly nor his brofur Sneakers are very good at staying inside; therefore, both get their fur carefully tended daily.

Yesterday, Sly and I made such a spectacle of ourselves, that passing cyclists stopped to watch!

Jigsaw Puzzle!

Let's Hop!

Click here to visit Brian's Home Blog!
đź’•Sending purrs to Zoe, at Brian's Homeđź’•


15 comments:

  1. He's a handsome mancat too. I know how you love all kitties and your neighbors are happy about that.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sly is uber handsome and such a sweetie - lucky you, another love story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sly OMCs you are super duper handsome and friendly and I'm thankful you came up for a photo session
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. The King is one handsome Royal and I'm sure he loves you too! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. itz veree nice ta meet ewe king sly !!! ewe iz one handsum dood N yur landscapin at yur houze total lee rox !!! :) ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool! If I were allowed outside, I would probably be a lot like Sly. But I'm perfectly happy to just go out on my leash with my human.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sly is very handsome. Though we kinda wish he would stay inside. Much safer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good. I am glad you ll caused a stir. You are both meant to be furriends and why not tell everyone you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sly is a handsome boy. Thank you for the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sly is a mighty handsome and friendly cat!
    We'll do the puzzle too(even if mum takes forever to do it ;) )
    MOL!!!!
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. A handsome fellow - and he knows it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sly is a handsome fellow and it was nice of him to talk to you as he ran up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that passing cyclists stopped. :) Back when our three girls were still going outside, Jezebel used to come when I called. She liked the field out back, and her collar bell would ring louder and louder until she raced up the deck stairs and inside.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....