16 June, 2020

Alike Yet Different

Twozday!

Sometimes, Manny and Chili Bruce are so alike, we cannot tell them apart.
I snapped this image using the black-and-white setting on my phone.
Manny likes to sleep curled up on a ball sometimes.
Meanwhile, Chili Bruce lets it all hang out!

Jigsaw Puzzle
I tried to make it easy, but two black cats...
*shrug*

EDIT:
I was just able to link this post to Eastside Cats Facebook page!
I've been unable to do it since early March.

Thanks to Basil's Blog for giving me the wherewithal to keep at it, and some great information.

😹😻😹😻😹 

19 comments:

  1. You have two handsome mancats. It's good they are different too. More entertaining.

    Have a purrfect day you two. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my Cats I love the 2nd photo....they are almost forming a heart with their beautiful black heads
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black and white picture looks like a mirror image of one cat…

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Ringo does the same thing and it always cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sure are special! Chili Bruce sure know how to chillax!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all those photos, but that b&w is too fine! I love Da Boyz, keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. guyz !!!! foto two iz awesum !!! troo lee :) ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boys are so handsome! Thanks for the puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much cute in one post!
    I love that belly shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We've said it before...they're like 2 peas in a pod.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are such cuties. Thank you for the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. The boys are awesome, especially as a twofer. Dad says they remind him of Orbit. Stay well, y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Da Boyz are so cute! I love each napping style :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We can never tell them apart! MOL They're both awesomely handsome.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....