02 June, 2020

Two-zday

How to tell Da Boyz apart from each other:

1) flip 'em over!

2) determine size of belly white spot...

Manny:
Large belly white spot
Also, looks like unshaven white underarm fur
Chili Bruce:
Small belly spot
Very few extra white hairs anywhere
Seeing double!
Seriously, how would you expect me to determine which is which from this image?!?
Impossible to tell make an identification!
Then, a moment later when they switch napping positions...
...CB is tummy-up, Manny as a comma lower in the pic!
Jigsaw Puzzle; not easy...

16 comments:

  1. You twins are special all of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. doodz....we noe who bee who at de window :)

    pee ezz....we haza blankit just like that ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having found the difference, you just have to REMEMBER the difference…

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I know is they are both handsome. That's all I need to know.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the boys. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. They probably don't want to be flipped over every time you want to find out who is who. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We already call the cats the wrong names. WE'd really have to stretch it to get those two darlings straight

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, flip a cat! At least you can tell them apart on the flip side.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to snorgle those tummies. Thank you for the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can hear you saying... who is this? Let me check your paw pits. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Manny and Chili Bruce both have such gorgeous tummy! Good thing there are ways to identify them :-) Da Boyz look exactly the same in the third photo :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was thinking too that I'd dare anyone to flip me over!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aha! So that's how you tell them apart - good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm getting the cat in "The Matrix" from the window portrait. Heh... They are so precious. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd be flipping them over all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....