20 December, 2021

PO'M Memorial Votive

It's PO'Monday, and we received a lovely surprise!

Isn't this beautiful?!?
Look at that sassy face!
Bernadette Kazmarski, artist and cat lover, sent a memorial votive for The PO'M as a gift.

She included a note that was so sweet, knowing that Paddy was so very dear.

Someone had leaky eyes, but I won't tell you whom...*ahem*

Thank you, Bernadette!

Click on the links below, and take a look through the wonderful art that you can have for your very own, including personalized memorial votives.  

Over the years, I've ordered many items, and will continue to do so.

The Creative Cat Blog

Disclaimer:  I received the PO'M Memorial Votive from Bernadette Kazmarski at Portrait Of Animals.net as a gift.  I post about things that interest me, and that I believe will interest my readers, and for no monetary compensation.

17 comments:

  1. So beautiful. We have a friend in the yacht club that's an artist and she did a portrait of our Angel Little Bit the summer before she went to the bridge. It's such a treasure.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely so beautiful and so very kind of her to send it your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice and sweet gesture...and it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful and thoughtful gift. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and thoughtful memorial candle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, look at him. I'll admit there were some leaky eyes here when I made the votive. I know you'll never forget P'OM. I'm glad this brings you some light, as it were. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a beautiful and special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful gift: a lasting monument to the PO'M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulishious gift! How wonderfully thoughtful! I just discovered that none of my comments have been "sticking" And I am woefully behind.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....