01 June, 2022

Who Wore It Better?

It's Wednesday!

Who wears the crown better?
"Elizabeth II, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith."
"Queen Sweetie of Eastside Cats and The State of Michigan, Ruler of All That She Surveys, Defender of Mealtimes, Complete Authority of The Bed Realm, and Champion of Tissue Paper."

My vote: Sweetie
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
but I'm biased!

 The Platinum Jubilee of Elizabeth II runs Thursday 2 June to Sunday 5 June, 2022.

You've got a give Elizabeth props for sheer doggedness at still being on the throne.

Happy Platinum Jubilee, Your Majesty.

15 comments:

  1. Not meaning to offend the beautiful Sweetie, queen of all she surveys ... but no one can compete with the majesty of Elizabeth! Extraordinary woman of the ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go with a tie too. It's purrfect.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am al2ays an admirer of the Queen, and Queen Sweetie as well. Both wear the crown well. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope that Queen Sweetie can have as long a reign as QEII !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be diplomatic too and say it is a tie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope Sweetie rules for 70 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No offense to Queen Elizabeth, but Sweetie definitely wins. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll go with Her Majesty Elizabeth II - but I'm biased, too. And Sweetie runs a very close second.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of people wear crowns...but when a kitty does its very special!

    Butt wow, I wasn't even born when Queen Elizabeth was crowned, though my sister was born the year before...yup, I am ancient too...LOL!
    I saw her once when I was a young girl, and she came to our town, (not sure why we were so honored), and the whole of that part of our town had gotten a complete face lift for the occasion, even the road was redone!

    She was so elegant, composed and beautiful! I will never forget that day:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No contest. Hands down, Queen Sweetie of Eastside Cats and The State of Michigan wore it better!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....