06 November, 2023

Drooly Pommy

It's PO'Monday!
November, 2019.

Celestial PO'M made me enjoy Autumn, as he seemed unaffected.

Sitting with him for hours, as he purred, drooled, and played at being silly, he helped ease me into the season.
❤️🍁🍂🍁💖

Note:

Am on vacation this week, and am traveling by plane for the first time in years.

Quite exciting, and yet major trepidations swirl through my brain.

The Hubby remains home, so no cat will have their routine changed.

Should I miss a post or some comments, it's 'cause I'm checking one big trip off of my 'to-do' list.

More to come.

14 comments:

  1. Where to? For what? Enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, enjoy your vacation. May it be even better than you hope for.

    PO was so handsome. I'm so glad you found each other. We are too.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays, as always.

    Have a fabulous vacation. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, adventures! We want to hear ALL about this magical trip and that P’om is so regal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, no not anonymous! From Loulou. Made the mistake of sending without saying that it was I, Loulou.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore videos of you two. Travel safe, my dear. ~hugs~ I look forward to photos and stories about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That seems like the perfect way to spend an autumn day

    ReplyDelete
  7. PO'M was a cutie. Hope you have a great vacation. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. He was such a love bug. Have a big time, we can't wait to hear about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy autumn kitty! Cryptic messages! Travel safely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh darling Pom. His mom (and each of us) miss him so much. He still makes me smile so big.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pom was most precious.

    Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The PO'M always seemed to be an autumn cat to me. The best of journeys to you!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....