06 September, 2018

Thankful Thursday: New Magical Cats Series Book!

Available on 9/4/2018!
I have enjoyed this series since I first discovered it in 2011.  There is a librarian and books, tai chi classes, artists and artwork, a hunky police-officer, feral cats, hockey players, and two magical cats!

Okay, I'm not saying anything more; you'll have to pick Sofie Kelly's books up for yourself.  I adore them, and am thankful that this Tuesday, The Hubby drove me to the local bookstore to buy a copy of "The Cats Came Back".  Most of my cat series books are from the library, but this collection I buy on the first day the book becomes available.  It's a ritual, actually.  And yes, I buy the actual BOOK.

So far, sadly, I have not had time to sit down to read it.  But you can bet your boots that I soon will!

Let's Hop!

Click here to join Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Disclaimer: I purchased this book for myself, and receive nothing from the publisher or author for my post.  It's a series of books that I enjoy, and think other cat-lovers will enjoy it also.

14 comments:

  1. I love this series too and usually preorder these books (along with the Cat Bookmobile series)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great series. The cover looks very pretty. I hope you get time to read it soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first one in the series a while back. I love a good cat cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are not familiar with Sofia Kelly thanks for the recommendation
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hadn't heard of that series either, sounds darn good! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a new one to us. We'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our mom wants to read this! We're thankful today for all of our blogging pals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are big library users, so we will have to see if our library has this series! Thanks for the suggestion.
    P.S. Thank you for your kind words on Lucy's tribute post. Sorry we are so late in getting back to you. We've kind of been MIA, especially since Lucy's passing. We are just now going through all the comments. We really appreciate it <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover is all I need to be interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this series...but I don now...and will make sure to read them all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my favorite series too ! She also writes the "Second Chance Cat" series under a different pen name !

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am definitely going to look into reading this book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mum is a big fan of this series and can't wait to read this book.
    She is also looking forward to reading the new book in her other series(Second Chance cat)!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....