23 October, 2019

Book Review: How To Land On Your Feet

  • Title: How To Land On Your Feet; Life Lessons From My Cat
  • Author and Illustrator: Jamie Shelman
  • Hardcover: 128 pages
  • Publisher: The Experiment (September 17, 2019)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1615195920
  • ISBN-13: 978-1615195923

I LURV Jamie's artwork; I've been ordering greeting cards from The Dancing Cat for awhile now.  And how delightful is this slim volume, beautifully illustrated with her unique take on feline life!  And when I opened the package, included with my order was a signed note from the artist, thanking me...plus a bookmark, which has already gotten a workout.

Here is my November 2018 blog post: Eastside Cats: The Dancing Cat.

I think all cat enthusiasts will enjoy "Life Lessons From My Cat"!

Disclaimer: I purchased this book and other items from The Dancing Cat for myself, and have not received any compensation for my post.  I write about things that interest me, and that I believe will interest my readers, and I give honest opinions.  

😽😺😽

14 comments:

  1. That looks terrific and we'll put in on Dad's wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's important to land on your feet. Way cool.

    Have a purrfect day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE love the Dancing Cat! We'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might need to read that...sometimes I can't walk and chew gum at the same time.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH it is now on MY wish list!!! LOVE the pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh oh I better go find dancing cat cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thanks for the review! I do loves me some kitteh books! Those cards look adorables too!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....