18 October, 2019

Femcat Friday!

Starring...

⭐Pawfficer Donut!⭐


From The Troy Police Department-Troy Michigan FB page
Donut and her handler
Getting a treat, and some love from a little boy
Aww, what a cutie!
I've hoped to meet Pawfficer Donut since January; I posted about it here.

My job is located in the fair city of Troy, Michigan, where Pawfficer Donut has her beat.  Using my lunch hour, I was 3rd in line to pet Donut, snap photos, and yak with several human police officers at a special Pawfficer Donut Meet and Greet Event!.  I even scored some terrific Troy Police Feline Unit swag.

Am I cool or what?!?  Pawfficer Donut and I are besties now!



😻😽😺

Let's Hop!

Time for Friendly Fill-Ins.
Please leave your link at 15andMeowing Blog or at Four-Legged Furballs Blog.

1. Being in a constant state of anxiety, makes me nervous.

2. I should get rid of about 30,000 photos from my library of 47,500, but I can’t because each one is too special!  You could say I'm a digital photo hoarder.

3. My ideal home would include a courtyard, surrounded on all four sides by the house.  This way, the cats can be outside, in the center garden, but safe!

4. You would not find shoes in my ideal home. One could only walk around in house slippers, and leave shoes/boots at the door.

***

19 comments:

  1. How fun. Love the kitty and it's going to do great work.

    Love all your fill-in answers and love #4 very much.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches tot he kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donut...is adorable and I'm thrilled the Troy P.D.
    has such a sense of humor with Pawfficer Donut's name.
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and wonderful officer, we love the name too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! That is a police officer I would like to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could he possibly be any cuter??? I wouldn't even mind if he pulled me over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool you got to meet this cutie. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers.
    I like your idea for #3. And I never wear shoes in the house. :) Have a nice weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's cute. Pop never wears shoes at home or in his office. TW used to keep her shoes on all day until about 5 or 6 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to add Pawfficer Donut to my tour of US cats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha! I would be afraid if you pulled me over. Please don't use the scary loud siren.
    I stopped by to leave you a special invitation:

    Dear Peace Blogger,
    We invite you to Blog4Peace on November 4, 2019. Your peace globes and powerful words have inspired people all over the world. Go to blog4peace.com to get a peace globe template or find us on Facebook. We hope to see you again on this incredible day in the blogosphere. Please share and invite others!

    Peace to you and yours,
    Mimi Lenox, Founder Blog4Peace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Officer Donut sure is a cutie pie. Now for that "yakking" with police officers...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that about Officer Donut. I loved her swearing in ceremony and her wonderful PTU, all monogramed as is only right. Her place she relaxes in is set up perfectly for her. This was fun and made our morning, me and mom's. MY mom never wears shoes in the house and it has made the necessity of shampooing the carpet a once in 4 years deal. Mom doesn't ask friends and workers to do the same, but most do without asking or saying anything. Or they use shoe scuffs. Family always removes shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every Police Department should have a Pawfficer! What a cutie-pie, I'm jealous! I don't throw away my pics either, of the cats anyway - I have been known to throw away peep pics. My dream house is the same, I call it 'my house with a hole in it'!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the cutest video ever! And wow, your #3 is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, Pawciffer Donut is so cute! I hope to get to meet her one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. We love Pafficer Donut and wish we could meet her! What a great idea to help the community meet the police. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in love with Pawfficer Donut! I can imagine how excited you were to meet her. I know I certainly would have been excited. And your fill-ins are fantastic! I can relate to the digital photo hoarding so much. I don't delete any photos. I have a ton of bloopers that are nothing but literal blobs and shapes of blurry cats, and I keep them all. Purrs!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....