25 August, 2022

On The Job

 About a month ago, my boss resigned from his job.

As an executive administrative assistant, not having an executive is scary!

Am so very thankful that with some company reorganization, someone stepped up and said, "I need you!"

So, I have an new executive who seems like a cool dude, and am on great terms with my old boss, now a CEO at his new company.

It's pleasant to be able to keep the cat food cans rolling in, no?

A few work-related giggles in honor of my gratefulness:

Above images copied and pasted from the interwebs, and used for recreational purposes only.
Let's Hop!
Click on the badge above to visit Brian's Home Blog!

25 comments:

  1. Yay for being needed and not job hunting!!!!
    Mum likes the jokes too :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someday, Julie...I'll retire too, like your meowmy.

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy a new executive found you. You need that to thrive. I loved all the funnies and especially the kitty one. I laughed out loud.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like a new challenge, and isn't the wee shirt on the kitty cute?

      Delete
  3. Well, I think the new guy should count himself lucky to have you. Best wishes on the newish position!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got an executive, that's a good thing for sure. Those funnies were pretty good. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! I hope that anxiety did not last too long! That's a scary thing to go through. And thank you for the chuckles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you still have a job. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last time this happened to me, I was laid off, so I was nervous.

      Delete
  7. We're glad everything worked out just right!

    ~Ivan & Izzy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you landed on your feet again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it when a plan comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its good to be needed! And to have the job you want, helps a whole lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought I might have to return to my old spreadsheet job.

      Delete
  11. That just speaks to you and your work! You're needed and appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was thinking the same thing about being valued. Congratulations! And thanks for the giggles.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....