09 November, 2022

November 2019 Outside Sweetie

It's Sweetnesday!

Images from Sweetie's final Autumn as an outside cat.
The falling leaves are in sharp contrast with her dark fur.
Sweetie peeking out from behind a wind block ie an old door found in the barn.
Sweetie may not look back on her years outside, but I do!

The memory of first time she allowed me to pet her will stay in my heart furever.

It took years for her to trust me, and now, we snooze together every night, and she joins my Zoom meetings during the workweek with howls.

I, for one, am delighted! 
😽😻😽

15 comments:

  1. I was SO happy to be rescued from the great outdoors when mum went out to her sister's home and took me home ! Short visits outside are neat, but I love to snuggle with mum indoors!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best at making sure the kitties in your neighborhood are cared for and loved. Thank you for that ans Sweetie thanks you too.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You give me hope that June will become more trusting and more cuddling ... a lap cat she is not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will. It takes some time- but loving persistence wprks.

      Delete
  4. I bet Sweetie prefers inside to outside now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's great to see how far she has come! She was lucky to find you! (and you her of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a precious girl and we're really happy she's happy inside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad she decided to live the indoor life. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, that is just wonderful! So glad she decided to trust you <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweetie was ready for her forever home when she came inside to you! What a glorious cat she is! Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete
  10. They may have been good old days, but better days were coming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This morning I told my husband her adorable nickname, Shrimpie O'Holleran. Errr... did I spell it right? lol Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm... I'm not sure my comment took. Anyway, my husband laughed when I shared Sweetie's latest nickname, Shrimpie O'Holleran. Be well!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....