30 June, 2023

In The Frame

29 June was National Camera Day.

We owned no camera whe Celestial Angel and Chuck came into our lives, therefore I borrowed the office digital camera, with floppy disks.

This is what that office camera looked like...
...taking one of our first images of Angel, on 30 August, 2004.

Within a few years, we'd purchased a Canon camera, on professional photographer's recommendation.
This is what our old camera looked like...
...and it was passably good at taking photos, of Angel in September, 2006.

For the past decade, I have had a company phone, which is upgraded every two years.  
An image of my current iPhone, nabbed from the interwebs...
...from my then iPhone 5, Angel in September, 2015.
I enjoy photography, and strive to take clean, clear images.

It's astounding, however, how often the pic comes out blurred or pixelated; the tiny image on the screen looks so different when on my laptop.

Can take dozens of photos of the same cat, flower, or whatever, hoping one of them is good enough.

Luckily, the duds are easily deleted.
📷😺📸

9 comments:

  1. A camera with a floppy disk! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still have our Canon camera like yours although not used it in years, my cloud storage is full of photos of the dogs both good and bad lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the older pictures of your Celestial babies! I only use my DSLR now for my favorite hobby, Macros. OR if iy is extremely important or I need to draw in closer. My hone does a great job usually. (also iPhone)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I know what you mean. I take many, many pictures just hoping to get one good one. Angel is a beauty and cute as can be. At least now she is living up to her name, but is still in your heart, mind, and obviously, your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what I do, too: I take half a dozen pictures of the same thing, all in a few seconds. One is surely going to turn out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really sweet photos and we use mostly our phones now too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures are beautiful. All our parents became much better photographers as the hardware has improved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable baby photo of Angel. Photography has come a long way. I remember my 35mm and sending out the film. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious images! I remember taking rolls of film for developing. The Photomat would offer to let you not pay for bad images but I never felt right doing that. Being able to repeat takes is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....