17 February, 2015

Fashion

Yes, yes, I've been a bit whiny about the cold.  That's because I love my kitties so!  However, I also took some time for myself...shopping!

Front

Back (wrinkled because I left it in the bag too long)

Another cat pin!  But look how cute!
Found a few fun cat items!  Crazy women with cats need to keep up their standards, you know!  Cannot always look like the photo below...
Crazy lady with cats gear for the winter: scruffy hat (chew holes), multiple scarves,
cat fur-lined fleece shirt, old puffy coat, double layer of sweat pants,
the hubby's snow boots...and that's just for the inside!  LOL!
I CANNOT show you what I wear to go outside in the bitter cold, because it includes TWO, count 'em, two winter coats, a scarf tied around my face, and various and sundry other items so my teeth won't chatter...much.

9 comments:

  1. I am *so* glad my mom only has a dumb phone that barely makes a call, otherwise her selfies would definitely top that! And we'd never come out from under the couch!

    We love the Hello Kitty *and* the pin! Perfect smiley treats for such miserable weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty Hello Kitty shirt, and I love that pin!
    Many of my clothes are cat fur-lined, too. Two winter coats make totally fine fashion when it's so cold :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the shirt! On Sunday during the latest blizzard, mom had to go out to clear the heating vents. She wore snow pants with long johns underneath, many layers on top, a hat, a scarf wrapped around her mouth/face, and GOGGLES!! She had to wade through chest high drifts. We were embarrassed for her, but there really was nobody who saw her, since it was in the middle of a blizzard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pawsome stuff! I've got so many cat themed items... and of course, I'm a big fan of H K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. guys...yur mom canna show uz... coz her canna bend her arm ta takes a selfeez...if herz wearin two coats !!! we iz heerin de food serviss gurl talkin bout de mewvie Chrtistmas Story... when randy...getted drerssed ta go two skewl !!! we loves it !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish I lived near you, I would love to help you and join you! I don't think you are crazy at all, you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great shirt and pin- you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so freaking cold here...you need the two coats! :)

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....