30 October, 2018

Halloween Prezzies!

πŸŽƒπŸ˜ΊπŸŽƒπŸ˜ΊπŸŽƒ

Look what arrived from Four-Legged Furballs!

Thank you, Four-Legged Furballs!
A Halloween tote, a HUGE package of Temptations treats, two packets of cat-nip toys, and some candy that didn't make it to the photo shoot...hahaha!

Can you just imagine a photo of Manny and Chili Bruce, each playing with a black cat toy? 

πŸŽƒπŸ˜ΊπŸŽƒπŸ˜ΊπŸŽƒ

More...

Two Black Cat Halloween Decorations
A co-worker gave me these; aren't they cute?

πŸŽƒπŸ˜ΊπŸŽƒπŸ˜ΊπŸŽƒ

And more!

Cat masks, cat pin and treat tote!

Close up on tote

Isn't this a terrifc cat pin?  Love it!

Who dat?!?
My dear friend's P & M sent the masks, tote, and pin.  Such adorable items!
Thank you!

πŸŽƒπŸ˜ΊπŸŽƒπŸ˜ΊπŸŽƒ

P.S. I am still in a week-long class, but there is plenty of downtime, surprisingly.  Am trying to visit all blogs to comment, and you all are posting great things these days!  Yay!

23 comments:

  1. The pin is just darling . I love it. The crazy cat toys in black cat are adorable!! Fun to celebrate with our cats indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. What a nice bunch of prezzies.

    I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

    Have a purrfect day. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post and I love your mask!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad your Halloween treats arrived safely! I hope Manny and Chili Bruce enjoy their twin toys, and that everyone has a nice snack with the treats. The other goodies you received are just as fun! I am in love with that mask. Purrs and happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, the pin is fabulous! Don't have that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, which one of you knows why the candy didn't make it to the photo shoot? :)

    those are some nice Halloween items.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some adorable Halloween goodies. I'd love to color the tote. It is all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you got some much wonderful stuff. Looks like there will be plenty of fun times with the catnip toys soon. We really like the kitty pin. Thanks for the share. Hope you have a great day and crack open those treats to celebrate.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was super sweet and such a fun bunch of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun are all those gifts! It's like trick-or-treating without going door-to-door.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what wonderful gifts! I’d love to see Manny and Chili Bruce play with those black cat toys :-) I adore the tote and pin!
    P.S. Thank you for your comment! When in the car, Niko becomes a rock..he doesn’t move or meow. I have to make sure he is breathing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on winning those great prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm, the candy didn't make it to the photo shoot, but the Temptations look like they haven't been opened. Someone has their priorities mixed up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what lovely and thoughtful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the pressies. And the pin is perfect! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pawsome pack ! That's a lot of cool stuff ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  17. What great prizes you guys got! The furballs ROCK!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that bag the most! Have you used it to trick or treat?
    It's not popular holiday in my country but I love to watch Halloween themed items and all these creative carved pumpkins Americans usually do!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....