23 May, 2019

Thankful Thursday: The 'O's Toes

Sweetie's Feeties, taken May 23, 2015

Paddy's Pawsies, taken May 23, 2015
Two days ago, The PO'M did NOT show up for breakfast.  He's done that a few times over the years, so I didn't panic.  I did, however, ask The Hubby to call me when he spied that tiger tabby so I could ease off of my nervousness.  Within a couple of hours, The PO'M was reported safe and sound on the deck.

Yesterday, Sweetie was missing, and when I finally coaxed her out of wherever hiding spot that she'd found, she wouldn't eat.  And, again, this morning, no Paddy for brekky.

We've had hot and cold weather; wind and rain, and thunderstorms.  The utility company sent out tree-trimmers to cut limbs back from wires, and they've been up and down our street, with their saws and grinders, and more loud noises than you'd think was possible.

I believe that The 'O' Cats are simply shaking in their wee boots (hence the paw images) from the constant barrage of noises and weather, and maybe some other wild animal was frightened by the same things, and is giving them territorial fits.

We'll sort it out over the long weekend, when I can spend time just sitting on the deck with them.  I was away for almost four days too, in the midst of the rest of this stuff.

All I know, is that I am so very thankful that I've got these two kitties to love, snuggle, worry about, and to fuss over!  You'd think otherwise, but no, they are as affixed to my heart as any cat I've ever known.

Paddy O'Malley and Sweetie, you are family, and I'll take care of you furrever!

💗😻💗

Let's Hop!

Click here to join Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
***


21 comments:

  1. I love kitty and baby toes.
    I have my eyes, fingers,toes and legs crossed the O's show up this weekend
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never been able to cross my toes...*giggle*

      Delete
  2. I love all things kitties. They are the best. Your kitties are so very thankful to have you too.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spend time with Angel in the morning, then Da Boyz. When I feed the 'O' Cats, I pet them as much as they can stand it! After work, it's in reverse order: 'O' Cats, then Da Boyz, and Angel has me one-on -one for at least 30 minutes before bed!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I love my new laptap; I'm learning to sort my photos, and to see what we did on the exact same date as today is really fun!

      Delete
  4. I understand your worry. They are very smart though, so try to trust in that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are very smart, and really, I just get in their way! Typical...lol!
      Thanks!

      Delete
  5. You're probably right...all the noise, the crazy weather...and maybe another animal has the Os discombobulated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We purr that once all the commotion is done and now you are back home the kitties will return and feel comfy again.
    Paws crossed!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope their normal returns soon...and they do too, they sure are special. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at those cute little toesies. Good thing you can relax this weekend with them on the deck, so you can all enjoy a nice weekend. Thanks for the sharing the photos. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those wee leggies are like Katie's...only shorter. Oh they are precious babies. I love them all the way from here. You are the best mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Purrayers that all the "O" cats come home and stay safe. We have "O" cats too so we know whereof you speak.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at those little feet! We concur that the noise and machinery has probably rattled their schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor little kitties. I can almost see their little legs shaking.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope things get back to normal for them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are the cutest paw pics I have ever seen! so small and sweet! I hopes your hood gets quiet and calm again soon, and everyone can chill over the weekend!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww such cute toes :-) I'm thinking noises from tree trimmers are the biggest reason. It's great you get to spend more time with them over a long weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, I bet they missed you. Hopefully, they'll feel that things are back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....