11 August, 2023

More Gifts

I removed my post for today, to share more 'hood gifts from this morning's walk
Peek!
Kittens
Often-seen stray
Nightfury
Boyfriend Sly
Although we are not experiencing the incredible heat as other parts of the world are, it's warm enough to avoid the afternoon and early evening.

When I can, I walk early, say around 8 or 9 am, then again after 7 pm.

Obviously, more kitties are out in the morning!

Note about the kittens:

A neighbor claims to practise TNR (Trap, Neuter, Return), and I offer to assist her with traps and the cost of neutering.

And yet, there always seems to be another batch of kittens.

I've been working with her for years, hoping she will allow me to help her, or to give me permission to trap all of the strays that she feeds to get them fixed.

So far, no luck.

However, if you know anything about me, I do NOT give up, especially when cats are involved.

😻😻😻

7 comments:

  1. Keep at it! She'll give in and let you help her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can get those kittens TNR. Lots of lovely friends on your walks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're awesome, my dear. ~hugs~ Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I lived in your hood and then I wouldn't mind walking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, those kittens need help, I know you won't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ferals have a radar and know where the good parents are

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even before I read your text after the pictures, even as I was looking at the photograph of the kittens, my thought was, 'Get them fixed!'

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....