22 October, 2023

New Friends

Some new 'hood cats!
This wee kitten is SO friendly!
Followed me down the street too.
A neighbor told me who owns this kitty, so I'll have to visit them to discover her/his name.
Garfield is over nine years old, but is the size of a kitten.
Talked to his cat dad, who said Garfield just won't stay inside, so the window is left open.
Was delighted to see this sweetheart, who didn't run away but wouldn't get any closer.
Am fairly certain this is an owned cat, but more research is needed.
😻😺😻

13 comments:

  1. It's good to know neighbourhood cats, and who belongs to whom.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, so many friendly faces, both young and older. Knowing who lives with how is a good thing. I do hope that dear kitten doesnt stray too far. But my, they did know how to pose for a selfie!
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to have so many furriends in the neighbourhood! Hope their people are just as friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all beautiful. I'm glad you know which kitties belong to which neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an appealing neighbourhood... But maybe if the window stayed shut, Garfield would stay inside...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so grateful we never lost a kitty by letting them outside. Be well, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute kitties. I wish people would keep them indoors though. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. We let our Tripod SissyCat outdoors, but she is 18 and no longer interested in getting off the porch for more than to nosh on a bit of grass. I do worry about outdoor kitties and hope all of these have good homes and are safe and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always worry terribly about outdoor kitties. Going to the grocery an hour ago, a beautiful just glowing ginger kitty of maybe 5 months, was standing in the middle of the street. Of course I stopped. He went on and to the sidewalk. I don't know why people do that.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....