04 April, 2017

Vacation Travels: Birthday Gifts

Socks, patch and pin!

Books!
Also a puppy and kitten coloring book AND pencils!

The gift bag itself is perfect!

Gift tag on gift bag

Guess what this is!
Answer below

Cat glow-in-the-dark yard art
Enameled cat pin!

Cat scarf

Sleepshirt
I am very fortunate to have friends and family who showered me with birthday gifts last month!  And this doesn't include the excellent meals, trips to movies and shopping, and many other adventures that happened before, during and after my vacation.  Thank you all!  ☺πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ΊπŸ’–

Picture 5 is a piece of cloth covered in photos of lions, tigers, birds and foxes, from Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, Florida, that go along with the tiger-striped socks.  Don't know what it's for?  It's for wiping one's eyeglasses!  Yeah, I had to be told too.  Thank you, BG!


17 comments:

  1. guyz....yur mom getted sum sooooper swell giftz !!! way kewl ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cool gifts!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cool gifts!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful gifts all centered around your love of cats. That happens here sometimes but I do have to share mom's love with hummingbirds too.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many nice gifts! I love anything cat-related (go figure!), especially jewelry and clothes. I'm glad you had a nice birthday and vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lookit all your cool loot! I see the books are cozy mysteries. There are TONS of cozies with cats in them. I did a blog post: http://aboutthecats.blogspot.com/2016/03/thrifty-thursday-cozy-mystery-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that patch in the first picture! And you look great in the cat scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's all great stuff. It's hard to pick a favorite but I'm always drawn to solar yard art, so that's my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are all great gifts. I thought it was a puzzle :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why, those gift are simply catastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - you were deservedly spoiled! I am headed to Savannah Georgia next month--very excited

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that is a pretty great haul! We thinked the eyeglass wiper was some kind of stamps, MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely, thoughtful gifts you received! So glad you had such a wonderful week/birthday.
    Take care.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many cool gifts! I want that gift bag! It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....