20 April, 2017

Neighborhood Cats

OOPS!  This is Anchor, and he's obviously
A DOG!  But, he and I greet each other
almost everyday...he barks, and I giggle.
I run back and forth, as he barks and runs along the fence with me.
I figure that he doesn't get any exercise; he never leaves that yard.

This is Shy Floofytail; her sister is Friendly Floofytail.
Long story short; they both spend a lot of time outside.
Since they look so much alike, I don't know which one
I am talking to, until either Friendly comes up to me with
a cute little meow, or Shy who stays at least five feet away.

This cat acted surprised that I stopped to say 'hello'!

This sweetie stayed far away from me in the garden,
but looked at me curiously as I snapped a photo and
made kissy noises.

My man Sly!
Sly runs up to me, and I dearly love petting that
long coat of his!  Isn't he gorgeous?

Sneakers, is Sly's brother.
Sneakers is shy, but I've earned his trust enough to have him
walk toward me and allow a head scritch sometimes.
This time, he posed for me on his perch, but would not come down.

Twixie
Lives a few doors down from Eastside Cats
This photo doesn't do justice to her beautiful coloring
nor to the fact that she is friendly as all get out!

Another nameless kitty, watching from an open window.

16 comments:

  1. You sure do have some mighty fine looking neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of cats in your neighborhood. And so many of them outside. Hmmmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all pawsome critters, we're sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You see a lot of cuties on your walks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to see so many cats in your neighborhood. A sure sign it's a wonderful place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gorgeous =) It's fun to hear their histories, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first picture threw me for a loop!
    But you have some wonderful neighborhood cats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anchor is adorable! And all the kitties, too. What a great bunch of neighbors you have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous kitties and Anchor too! Sly is very handsome.
    Have a good weekend.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your neighborhood kitties (and woofie) are all adorable! Sly is gorgeous indeed. His coat is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i loved meeting your neighborhood friends. I have cats that I always stop and pet when I go for a run (as much for the company as for the excuse to stop running!) they brighten up my day! and sly is beautiful!!! love that fur-- but I think you mean Sneakers is shy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you are right...Sneakers is shy, Sly is the opposite! Thanks for letting me know; I've edited my post.

      Delete
  12. I cannot believe the number of cats you have in your neighborhood, unreal! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your photos, and poor Anchor, bless his heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you have beautiful neighbors! I love these photos. Cats in a window are so mysterious looking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice cats, and a dog!
    Of course cats and dogs are friends, if dogs'owners don't teach them to hate cats!

    Frimousse's Master
    Frimousse can't sign any more...

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....