19 April, 2017

Surprise Prizes and Prezzies!

Eastside Cats has won a few prizes recently, and I am grateful for being chosen.  My apologies for taking too long to say THANK YOU!


Cat Chat With Caren And Cody sent me "The Eye of Nefertiti", by Maria Luisa Lang.  I promise a book review posting once I've read it; I love cats AND Egyptian history, so I am looking forward to it.  It all started years ago when King Tutankhamun's Treasures were displayed in Chicago, and I've remained an avid reader of anything about ancient Egypt.  They worshipped cats, you know!



 I won a velvet safety Coolcatcollar from The Island Cats, and asked for a luscious Rosewater Pink one for Angel. Then, I won a second collar from Cat Wisdom 101!  What are the odds of that?!?  The Hubby demanded Blueberry Blue one for Chucky to wear. Go to Coolcatcollars to see all of their great stuff.


The cat statue is waiving in good luck and fortune!

And I am adding this adorable maneki-neko, delivered all of the way from Japan.  My former boss was on business travels, and when he saw it, he thought of me!  I feel humbled by this; one always wants to do a good job, and to be remembered a year after he left for his new position, is really very sweet.

Thank you all!

12 comments:

  1. It's always fun to win stuff. Concatulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MeOW ConCats. Bog hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you sure have been lucky. Glad to see you got your cool cat collars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome! I had forgotten all about it, no worries! Enjoy all of your pawesome gifts/prizes!! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are on a roll with the winning- congratulations!! And that was very sweet of your ex boss to send you a gift from Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What neato stuff! And what a nice surprise from your former boss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!

    Those look great!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have had such good luck lately! That's great, congratulations. Hope your two enjoy the new collars. Lovely your old boss remembered you with such a sweet gift.
    Take care.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love the little good luck kitty too. When mom was still working one of the Japanese students gave her one of those.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cool you won two giveaways for collar! The book sounds interesting. I look forward to your review!
    Your boss is very kind. What a cute maneki-neko :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. guyz....how total le kewl iz thiz !!! yur mom getted sum soooper awesum gifts.... conga ratz two all ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....