16 November, 2018

"They're MY cats...I can lick them if I want to!"



Artified photo of Da Boyz by Prisma app

The above quote was uttered by me, after I pushed my face in between Manny and Chili Bruce during one of their mutual grooming sessions.  Although...technically...I did NOT lick either cat, I did rub my lips and face and chin on their sweet noggins.  The Hubby suggested that I leave the cats alone while they were 'en toilette', so I turned to him and said, "They're MY cats...I can lick them if I want to!" I hoped to be added to their lickfest, but they ignored my intrusion.  *sigh*

***

11 comments:

  1. Err ... you probably have some kind of lick rights I suppose :) But then again, they have the right to refuse too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom doesn't lick us but she is known to place a bunch of very sloppy kisses on our heads! Well, except for Izzy, who prefers to be the kisser and not the kissee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so precious and yes you can lick them if you want to. I'm sure they don't mind one bit.

    Have a purrfect day you two. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well of course you can, although I have to say that I never licked Eric or Flynn. I sometimes told them they were good enough to eat though.
    The art effect is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Manny and Chili Bruce are so sweet together!
    I guess lickfest is for cats only lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mum does that to us too :/
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. MY mom rubs er face on me as much as I rub mine on her. We are hopeless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cats love the independent life and are not affectionate or sociable. However, this is not the definition of most of the cats we live with. Thus, there are still individuals who are shocked at their cat’s requests for affection. Cats display affection through a variety of ways which range from:

    Purring
    Chick Rubbing
    Licking

    For cats, licking is a form of affection and grooming. In this article, we will explain to you why your cat licks your nose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL! I have never licked my cats and don't plan to. Olive likes to lick noses every once in a while. And Sophie grooms Ross' beard, but he doesn't like it.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....