29 November, 2018

Thankful Thursday: Artemis and Apollo, The Maine Coon Life


Twitter: @mainecoonlife
Instagram: @themainecoonlife
Disclaimer: I purchased this book for myself, and am sharing it with you because Artemis and Apollo are just too darn adorable!

Apollo, on the front cover

Artemis, on the back

Aww, c'mon...too cute!

Some serious snark going on...

WHAT?!?  Artemis in a deerstalker...oh MY!

Bowtie Adorableness!

And I scored a bonus book bag!
*fist pump*
Today, I am very, VERY thankful to have received my "The Maine Coon Life" book, featuring Artemis, the tortie lady, and Apollo, ginger boy.  Somehow, I found their Facebook page, and I fell in love at first sight!  Check out their wee backpacks on The Maine Coon Life!  If I'd had any inkling, I would have visited these sweeties while on my UK trip earlier this year.  Guess I'll have to go back!

Gorgeous, fluffy, funny, and quite irreverent...what's not to LURV!?!  

Let's Hop!

Go to Brian's Home Blog!

14 comments:

  1. I love those bow ties the very best. Adorable.

    Finding a treasure is a wonderful thing. Yes go back and meet these two.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Maine Coons and the photos are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those window tongues! How funny is that??

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks fantastic! My late Brother Ivan was a Maine Coon and I sure miss that big guy. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ConCats. What a cute book. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think those two cats are very tolerant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute kitties! I love all the photos, especially the front and back covers! The book looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are such beautiful kitties! Looks like a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maine Coons are truly awesome kitties! That looks like a lovely book!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  10. These two are quite the specimens of Maine Coonery!! - Fr. Tom x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am such a mess. OH! My next cat will be Maine Coon! NO! A ginger! NO! A tortie! NO! A tabby tuxie! NO! A Norwegian Forest Cat! [then I adopt a black cat]. So many cats, so little time. {sigh}.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....