03 December, 2018

Thank you all!

Thank you all for the kind Gotchaversary comments
for Manny and Chili Bruce!
💕💞💕

Instead of staying home and celebrating with them, however, my mother, sister, and I traveled to visit another sister (and I have one more...and two brothers...) in a far northern suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio.  My niece and two nephews visited for some family hilarity, and major chin wagging.

I'll post more about this mini-vacation later, but I HAD to show off this adorable statue that I found in a terrific shop in Lebanon, Ohio.  

IT'S MANNY AND CHILI BRUCE!
Close up on the cat heads; one is licking the other!
Seriously, do you see why I couldn't pass it up?!?
My two housepanthers could have been the statue models!
So, it's a Happy Gotchaversary gift for ME!

23 comments:

  1. I love both the statue and your kitties. They do indeed look like your babies.

    Have a purrfect day and week. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Gotcha day and I just love the darling statue and the precious photo at the end of the post
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect statue you found!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the statue!!!
    We say it was worth the trip!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so pawsum. The boys are so handsum. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that fab find. The boys were captured beautifully even though they didn't pose for this one. Or did they? Inquiring minds....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute find! It definitely looks like Da Boyz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - that little statue was meant to be yours! Love and purrs from Deb and the Zee/Zoey gang.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, what an adorable statue! They ARE Manny and Chili Bruce! :-)
    Looking forward to reading about your mini-vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is SO adorable and absolute purrfect clones of them! You'll always remember the occasion for which you bought it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. there is NO WAY you could pass that up! That statue was MADE for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMC, how adorable is that?? Looks exactly like Da Boyz! We bet the Hubby did something fun with them while you were away.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great piece. And your boyz... we are so glad they got to stay together. It's clear how attached they are. They remind us so much of Eric and Flynn.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The perfect monument for your household.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The statue is adorable, the cats really look like the boys ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....