20 June, 2019

Thankful Thursday: Tabby Love!

I could snuggle with Paddy all day!

Paddy O'Malley is my 💓 cat.  
His arrival in our yard changed my life, and I am beyond thankful for that.  

I am ever so thankful for all of you, my bloggy friends!  As our three cat families grow and change, and as I continue to meet and snap photos of neighbor cats, and the cats of friends and family, you all hang in there and laugh when I laugh, and cry when I cry.  And YOUR love for The PO'M seems to have no bounds, 'cause he's such a character, and as handsome as heck to boot!

Thank you!

💕😻💕

Let's Hop!

Click here to join Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop


16 comments:

  1. Paddy is a handsome ManCat!
    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both are lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a sweetie ,that's for sure :)
    Good lookin' too ;)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ and mum Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yea, we all seriously love your special Paddy! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Paddy O'Malley! And the other cats too. He is a heart stealer but the two midnight panfurs you have are as well. And Sweetie...my gosh. You have an abundance of riches. And you share them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A love cat is the very best kind of cat. My last kitty was a love cat. I sure miss her.

    Have a purrect Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, what a sweet pic! And Paddy is looking exceptionally handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. POM is a handsome boy. Great selfie of you two. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's hard to resist the P'OM, but then I'm a push-over for anything with four feet and fur.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful post!!
    I am thankful to have met you and your Kat Krew
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks back atcha! We love your stories, photos and humor! Kisses to P'OM and the rest of the gawjus crew.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He sure is a handsome dude. I want to gently boop his nose.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tabby love <3 I love this expression :P

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....