24 September, 2022

What a September!

It's been a whirlwind of activity for me, since starting my new job.

The learning curve: very steep.

Missed some important visits with friends and family due to work pressures.

In addition, I've begun physical therapy for my often aching back.

Long story, but injuries from years ago finally made me decide to have experts teach me to tighten muscles and learn how to not re-injure myself.

Both of these stressful situations are gradually growing less so every day, yet that feeling of being behind the eight-ball isn't easy to forget.

And, as you other cat lovers know, I've had reduced time with Manny, Chili Bruce, and Sweetie.

The Hubby doesn't seem to notice that he too is without my company, but it's football season now, so...*wink*
Click on the image above to enjoy an artified Sweetie jigsaw puzzle!

Am grateful to friends who talk to me on the phone for hours, for family members who listen to my whingeing, to my various FB groups where I can chat about books, silly things, and the beauty of nature, and playing online jigsaw puzzles.

This weekend, I plan to spend time OUT OF DOORS; this always helps to balance me.

In addition, a few of the authors that I follow have new books coming out, so joy oh joy!

Let's Hop!
Click on the badge above to visit Athena Cat Goddess!

14 comments:

  1. Love how you've turned your photo into a jigsaw puzzle, I now know what I'll be doing whilst waiting fo my dad at the physio therapist

    Until next time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on all counts. Know how it is. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stress is such a pain, and it increases the pains we already have. Hope the PT is helpful for you.

    That is a pretty art effect of Sweetie.

    Outdoors is a great way to ground yourself.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your new job fulfills you in some way so that you get back some of that energy that is being sapped. At least your kitties have their Daddy, evening if he is glued to a chair in front of the TV (something I know about only too well). Give yourself some easy time whenever you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very pretty art. I hope you get the breather soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that you are starting to feel a bit better! The beginning of a new job is always the hardest! Hopefully things will continue to calm down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your situation straightens out soon cos you need cat time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Starting anything new, especially a new job, can take a lot of time out of the schedule. It's good that you are taking steps to helping yourself; all the rushing about and hard work can take a toll on a body.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry things have been so hectic. Glad you are getting help for your back though. Beautiful art- thank you for the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sorry you are going through so much' I am wishing you better days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hang in there! It seems there is light at the end of the tunnel. I'm glad you got outside and saw Sly. ~grin~ You are intelligent and wise, compassionate, hardworking, plus have an excellent sense of humor. That's a winning combination.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a glorious piece of art Sweetie is! We are glad to read that other cats have busy Peeps too and we do hope that Mother Nature therapy works for you as much as it does for our Mom (she is looking forward to spending some time in the garden this week). Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad things are starting to get less stressful and hope you can find some me time. Lovely art for Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....