08 September, 2022

Single With Cat by Rosa Silva




Olivia is still reeling from her break-up with her cheating boyfriend, and decides to re-open her grandmother's book store in small-town Portugal.

Nothing is easy, except for her beloved cat Chili, who enjoys spending time at her neighbor's house.

But just what about this neighbor, Gabriel, who saves her from being hit by a car, then chides her when her cat Chili jumps over the wall to his backyard?

Gabriel, as bank manager, won't help her with the arrears on the bookstore mortgage, and yet he's drawn to Olivia despite their mutual animosity.

Pick up a copy of Rosa Silva's "Single With Cat" today!
Disclaimer: I received a pdf of this book from the author, as well as a few graphics, to give my honest opinion.  I mention the author and websites as a courtesy to my readers.  I only post about items that I believe others will enjoy, and for no financial gain for myself.

Folks know that I am a reader, and love to be rub elbows with authors.

Especially, books with cats!

Let's Hop!

Click on the badge above to visit Brian's Home Blog!

10 comments:

  1. That one sounds like a real goodie. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great read and reading about cats is a great thing.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good read, I like that it is set in Portugal, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have this one on my to-read list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooo! This sounds good!
    Mum likes these kind of books ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for helping me spread the word about my book Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for helping me spread the word about my book Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cat named Chili, huh? It seems someone should get some royalties. Right, CB? ~grin~ Free reads for reviews are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....