30 September, 2022

Cat Museums

  Your Guide to the World's Cat Museums

By no means does the above site list all cat-based museums, but it's a great place to start!

In yesterday's post, I mentioned The Lucky Cat Museum, which is listed on the website above.

I will visit there someday, however I have visited another museum noted:

Feline Historical Museum, in Alliance, Ohio.

Here are a few images of items that were on display:

The collection is housed in a former bank building, with a cat puppet collection displayed in the vault.

Have you visited a cat museum?  Mention it in your comments!

Am collecting tons of cat items myself; perhaps starting my own cat museum is in my future.
😹😸😹

12 comments:

  1. Gee! I don't think I am aware of any cat museums around here. That would be so cool! I like those pictures :) Mum has some cat arty things too, ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, sadly, I don't know of any cat museums anywhere in Canada, but maybe it's time someone started one, no? *wink*

      Delete
  2. I've not been there, but I would love to visit and explore.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny that Ohio has TWO cat museums!
      Of all of the states...Ohio isn't the one that I would think of, but I've been there so I know.
      ;-)

      Delete
  3. We've never been to a Cat Museum but they always look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat museums! WOWZERS! I did not know they existed! I di know a woman in Victoria who was a crazy cat lady whose house could have been a cat museum with all the stuff she had collected over the years! I would LOVE to go to one! Thanks for the photos! Have a terrific weekend! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be a lot of fun to visit a cat museum. Do they have living mascots to snoopervise the visitors??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't but if I can, I sure WILL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I'd like a cat-stool. I fear sitting on my cats enough as it is...

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....