01 February, 2024

My Fancy

Taken in early February, 2020, I was so happy to be out in the sunshine, and for the snow to have melted away.

So I snapped some arty shots in the backyard:
Moss
A bit of snow on bricks
Barn siding
My ❤️ Cat

Will always be grateful for my phone, and the camera that comes with.

While I rarely call anyone anymore, as texting, messaging, and sharing memes on FB take the place of actually talking to someone, the phone holds so much of myself in the photo cache and calendar.

Can indulge myself with capturing items that take my fancy.

Let's Hop!

Click above to visit Brian's Home!

12 comments:

  1. I yak a few times a month on my phone...but for me too it is filled up with (far too many, as hubby and sons say) pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also have an almost empty phone with a thousands of pictures in it, especially of us😸😺Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Sweetie: Sweetie, I knew we were related! I would have done the same exact thing..the walking over the face, the bite on the arm and definitely hollering in the ear! You and I should form a study to prove our relationship! We even sleep alike! Oh and tell your Mom that the pictures she took are excellent. That is the type of thing my mom loves to see and take pictures of too. Of course there are well over a thousand photos of ME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My talks to one co-worker-- and the rest are family on that iPhone. She uses it for picture taking too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nature photos, and always love seeing the PO'M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes my smartphone doesn't act very smart. Those were great photos, it's nice to see POM. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is nice to have the camera on the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely to be able to snap something and create a memory and not have to wait to have it developed to see if it even turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you got out of the house. Enjoy the early burst of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes, who makes calls anymore! Phones are for taking photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still like talking to the few people whom I still like talking to, so telephones are still good for that.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....