29 March, 2024

New Gear

It's been awhile since I've added to my Cat Lady wardrobe.
This beauty was a gift, and I absolutely LURV it.❤️❤️
Also scored some fun socks.

Other new clothes have dragons and otters in space on them.
~~~
Has anyone else been having trouble with Blogger?

I cannot download photos normally; I have to copy and paste.

Have also been made aware that folks using Follow-It for Eastside Cats sometimes have a hard time getting to the blog.

I've placed the Follow-It link at the top right; maybe a refresh is needed?

Let me know if anyone else is having difficulties; some of you have probably already solved these issues, since I am seriously non-tech-savvy, other than knowing to turn it off and on again if something isn't working right. 😹

Thanks!

13 comments:

  1. Love those socks!
    No issues on my end with uploading photos.
    Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't had any trouble with Blogger yet. Great duds!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shirt and socks. I have not had any trouble yet loading pictures but when that happens I'll probably stop blogging since I totally know nothing about the internet computer world. But I have read one other post Katie Isabella who has had trouble loading pictures on her second blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that shirt iz awesome! looks a bit like my
    shoulder purse…and IF this prints, you know my issues … another friend cant visit or leave
    comments on only one blog per day ?…. whaaaat

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun additions to your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could - and probably do - have a whole cat ensemble, maybe several. As for Blogger, I've not noticed any trouble on my end, though a couple of other bloggers have had trouble putting in photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that top! No problems with Blogger apart from no longer getting email notifications when someone comments. I still get them on my other Blogger blog though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. blogger actually updated their software recently that fixed a lot of stuff. are you using it on your pc or phone? have you cleaned your cookies and run a disk clean lately? have you done your windows updates? what browser are you using? you could try a different browser.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katie can post pictures but I can't. And I am having a time of its getting to your blog, Mind's Eye, and several others. The socks are adorable but my son gave me a pair along with other things for Mother's Day. They are tourniquets. So they rest comfortably in the drawer, can't wear them at all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! I'm having fewer problems, actually, and have zero tech skills. lol Be well, my dear!

    - Darla M Sands

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's sure such cool kitty clothing!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....