28 March, 2024

Respect

"Respect Your Cat Day is a newer holiday that’s only been on official record since 2014. 

However, it’s possible that the holiday falls on March 28 as an homage to March 28, 1384, which is when King Richard II of England passed an edict to ban the consumption of cats."

On that bright and sunny note, let's show some R-E-S-P-E-C-T for our furry overlords.

Felons
Only just
Which is why I don't wear lipstick...
Yes
Am a willing supplicant

❤️So thankful for every cat who has owned us!❤️

Let's hop!

Click on the badge to visit Brian's Home Blog.

11 comments:

  1. Almost every one of these speaks loudly to me is how a cat rules the house. And I would have it no other way. It's a matter of fact I don't know how I would live if I didn't have cat rules to keep me in line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily and Willow approve the "respect" part! Willow gives cuddles and entertains and The amazing Miss Em is the official guardian kitty of the home. I call her the "Audrey Hepburn of felines". Thank goodness for their help to keep our home running smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lets jus say dat i yam lucky dee mum duz not ware lippy stick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for King Richard II! Those are some mighty fun memes today, Happy Respect Cats Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear I'm a victim of nonconsensual kissin' every single day. MOUSES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Us too, we are thankful for each and every one of them through the years. The always have our respect. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOL!!!! Those are funny!
    I am glad that I own mum ;)
    Purrs Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was the most censequential thin Richard II ever did

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trust me, we have to respect the cats here, they enforce it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so enjoyed seeing those. Thank you. And I too am thankful for every cat who has owned me.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....