01 March, 2024

Booky

Our friend Dai$y from earned her angel wings.

Please leave words of comfort at Trout Talkin' Tabbies.
😿

2 March is Read Across America Day; open a book and READ!
Let's Hop!

1. My favorite place to read is while sitting in the library.

The quietude is just the best place to gobble up books.

2. My favorite genre to read is British mystery, especially police procedurals.

Especially enjoy the audiobooks, narrated by delightful folks with lovely accents.

3. "The Beekeeper's Apprentice" is a book I could read over and over again.

What can I say?  I'm a Sherlockian, as The Great Detective enjoyed his retirement.

4. The book series "Dresden Files" inspired me to let my book-loving geek flag fly by joining FB groups with others who feel the same.

Am now a member of many author and book groups; it's so much fun to yammer away about our newly found favorite book, or genre, or anything Outlander, Rebecca Yarros, Tana French, Anthony Horowitz, etc.

Sweetie's Solensia shot vet visit showed that she's lost a tiny bit of weight.

We'll work hard to get her to eat up, and those shots are a huge help to her.

12 comments:

  1. I am sad about Daisy. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I have not heard of Dresden Files, need to look that up. It is fun to join FB groups for things we like. I did that for the show, Resident Alien. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, I'd send a few of my pounds if I could. Lynn's favorite place and time is in the eve with me on her legs fur 3 hours. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure was sad news about sweet Dai$y. Happy Reading to you and you're looking mighty pretty Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sad news about meautiful Dai$y πŸ˜ΏπŸ’”πŸ˜Ώ Pawesome fill-ins, funnily enough the P.A. just got the boxset of The Dresden Files tv show, as she just finished the entire book series. And yes she has read all of The Rivers of London books, and she's waiting for the next one to come out. Have mew tried The Vinyl Detective series by Andrew Cartmel? Very good, if mew like Rivers of London, mew'll probably like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, sweet Dai$y is Home but she's so far the eldest kitty I read about...
    Wishing Sweetie a good recovery!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy reading and best wishes to you all. Sweetie and da boys are in the best home. Hugs, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm... It's me, Darla
      https://darlamsands.blogspot.com
      Derp...

      Delete
  7. Good books are a joy, aren't they? Just reading is a joy. As for Sweetie's weight, it may be just her advancing age. (Don't tell her I wrote that.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are very sorry your friend went to the Bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was very sad to hear about Dai$y. Sweetie is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katie has lost weight too, Sweetie. She gets her senior exam soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just have your own library, and you won't have to wait for a book to arrive so as to be distracted from the cleaning.

    I hope Sweetie will cooperate and eat up.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....