Monday, October 21, 2024

A Little Behind

It's PO'Monday!

Are you ready for some Pommy 'Tocks?!?
October, 2012
Whoa, he looked HUGE!
Celestial Sammy has a wry look on his face.
October, 2013
Excellent strippage!
October, 2014
Glamorpuss pose!
Funnily enough, this time of year makes me fretful, as I consider the colder overnight temperatures on our outside cats over the years.

Seriously, I think it's why I've begun to say out loud, "I hate Winter!", when it's really the worry for me and my loved ones to stay warm and cared for.

This anxiety has been a part of our lives since 2009 or so with our first outside cat Celestial Hobo, and may have diminished a bit after Celestial Paddy left us and Celestial Sweetie was happily ensconced inside, and yet now we have Henry to consider.
🍁🍂🍁

11 comments:

  1. I bet the boys all come running when you shake your milk shake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry? Have we missed something? #1 has been gone so much these past months that it's quite possible we did.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and Michigan winters can be so so cold ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures. And even though the feral cats around my house aren't fed by me, I certainly worry about their welfare over the winter. It can just be so brutally cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Vicky,
    We have no feral kitties around but one that I know is not treated like we treat ours... It tugs at your heart and the kitties know it.
    Lovely images as fond memories.
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Tocks! The cold temperatures with our ferals is a constant worry here too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He was such a beautiful boy. I worry about the kitties too. We have two that needed to be inside from the cold.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Pommy. Henry MAY be more cooperative if she is still coming to see the boys. But too, you can't keep the door open in freezing weather for her to visit through the glass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your caring warms my heart. Blessings to you and yours, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....