Thursday, October 03, 2024

Frown Turned Upside Down

Tomorrow, October 5 is World Smile Day.

Each year on the first Friday in October, World Smile Day devotes a day to smiles and spreading random acts of kindness.

Searching my library of memes and cartoons, the word 'smile' brought up these:
Mmm, maybe not exactly in the correct mood for the day, but hopefully you, dear reader, are entertained.
😹😹😹

Yes, we are thankful for smiles and kindness!

Let's Hop
Click on the badge to visit Brian's Home

11 comments:

  1. That's me in the last one with the orange kitty. If things are computer related or medical related in someone tries to explain to me, I assure you I am sitting there staring them with a smile on my face and not understanding the thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both! The lingo is way over my head. Am just glad the USB-C isn't like USB, where you have to keep switching it...

      Delete
  2. Those are great and I love that orange goodness kitty smile! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to steal a smile and I don't want to be charged with having an illegal smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! And my motto has always been to smile so they wonder what you're up to. lol Best wishes, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last cat could have been seeing some shrimp coming his way on a dish...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet smile photos ~ thanks and hugs,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    clm ~ A ShutterBurg Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOL, that first one. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....