Thursday, October 10, 2024

Wait...What?

Having witnessed a total solar eclipse in April, and my first Aurora Borealis pics in May, am now a regular skywatcher.

Went out around 10:00 pm local time, and drove to my favorite viewing spot, hoping to score some color.
Clouds, sky, some stars, but no Northern Lights
Orion, with many power lines that I couldn't see in the dark... 
...and then as I turned around to walk back to The Cat Car, I saw my shadow, and wondered WHAT
 THE HEY?!?!?

Took a beat for me to remember I was wearing my cat ear hoodie!
After not snapping any nifty sky events, having a little chuckle at my own expense was the purrfect way to wrap up the day!
😹

❤️Purring for folks who are dealing with Hurricane Milton, and those working to clean up after Hurricane Helene.❤️
 
Let's Hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....