25 July, 2022

First Lap Cat

Let's Celebrate Paddy O'Malley, with a PO'Marathon!

While combing through my photo library, I've found masses of as yet unpublished photos of our much-loved mancat.

Hope you enjoy an extended walk down memory lane.

These three images were taken a few days before he became on inside cat; July, 2021.
What a lap cat!

Celestial Paddy was our first cat to climb into my lap.

I'd write that he was our only cat, so far, who liked laps, but Chili Bruce has begun to enjoy a 10-15 minute snuggle session once in awhile, and he's even perched on The Hubby when on the yoga mat.
💕😻💕

16 comments:

  1. We can never get too many photos of the one and only Paddy O'Malley!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good that Paddy became a lap cat.
    That sweet boy knew he was loved!!!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relic was very unsure of laps at first. Then he began to love them. Now he DEMANDS them and you cannot say no - no matter what you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was such a handsome mancat.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots. I especially like the 3rd one. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will always love and miss precious Paddy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The PO'M was the insidiest outside cat I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...

    I keep reminding my husband that our 'adolescent' kitties might yet become lap cats. So far, his bribery with treats have backfired. Terra, Polly, and geriatric Jezebel all show up for treats and then leave. Ah, well. We'll take what we can get. Right? :D Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....