03 May, 2023

Vet Lap Cat

It's Sweetnesday!

Queen Sweet had her Solensia shot, along with a pawdicure and an 'undercarriage' comb-out.
She was rarin' to get out!
An Usie with Sweetie, The Lap Cat!
So happy...I almost cried.
Back home again, with her head mashed into her Sweetie Spa.

Sweetie does not allow her humans to trim her nails (hence, the sobriquet 'Murder Mitts'), nor can I comb her underarms, tummy, or nether regions.

Don't like the idea that her tangled furs might pull and be ouchie.

Yes, The Eastside Cats paid for the veterinarian's new boat over the past week.

P.S. Thank you kindly for the comments for Manny and Chili Bruce, after their dentals.

They are doing well: eating normally, using the box normally, but maybe not so playful.
😽😽😽

14 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lo of vet visiting...petcretary always says she iis the only one in our family who helps pay for the dentist's office equipment...

    What a wonderful ussie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad that Sweetie has had all her bits taken care of! Love the ussie!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everything is up to date and hope there are no more vet bills for some time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a comb owt and a pawdicure!!! wat an amazing spa day!!! and a hug followed by a nice warm nappie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some kitties love grooming and others don't. Your babies are so adorable.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to all your precious kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup! I think the Vet likes you as our Vet likes mum.
    They spend lots of money to torture us ;)
    While Sweetie may not nave liked the visit, I bet she does like feeling better about her furs ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a sweet Sweetie photo with you and I'm glad she had her own spay treatment day. Good boyz, we're glad they are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad Sweetie is so well treated. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the boys, Sweetie will feel better for her vet visit, even if she doesn't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, Sweetie. You’re living up to your name.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're really glad everything went well for Sweetie. That lap cat selfie is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boy Sweetie, you and I share that! My underarms and nether regions get tangled mildly because of my long furs, Mom brushes me every day and combs me. But I will not allow my undercarriage or armpits to be combed out. My nails either. Mom has to carry me to the v-e-t. And they have to have me doze for it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You take such good care of everyone inside and out. ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....