18 May, 2023

Acquisitions

Guess I had money burning a hole in my pocket, when I visited Art Birmingham last weekend:
Greeting cards by LR Design
Black cat lithograph by Jay Wennersten
Da Boyz received a package from The Tooth Fairy, after losing teefs recently:
Thank you, Tooth Fairy Ellen!
I hate running low on anything, especially cat food.  However, I may have gone too far this time:
The Hubby asked Da Boyz if they were having a par-tay, as their Mammy really stocked up.

Such a comedian...
So very thankful to be able to indulge my entire family, and have friends who send gifts.

Let's Hop!
Click on the badge above to visit Brian's Home!

12 comments:

  1. We always have at the very least that much stock, and often twice as much!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too much cat food ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun for your kitties and such goodies ~ Wow!

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everyone got some good stuff from the Mom, including the Mom - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cards. Thank you for the shout out. :) And it is good to have a lot of cat food. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only see monies well spent. Especially on the cans of cat noms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a nice kitty card splurge and hooray for "almost" enough kitty food. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cat food is at a dollar a can here. Soon it'll be much more. BUT our cats are worth it! I am getting ;low on supply as well. I'll have to try to find something she will eat this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The art on those greeting cards reminds me a lot of the artified pictures every week on Caturday Art! So our 'puters do a pretty fine job. Your boys are lucky to have a Mommy who spoils them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate running low, too, and no, you didn't go too far. There's room for more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Food won't get cheaper, so well done. ~nods~ Be well!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....