16 January, 2023

Appreciate A Dragon Day

16 January, is Appreciate a Dragon Day!

This holiday was created by Donita K. Paul, to celebrate the publication of the book "Dragonspell", the first in a five-volume series The Dragon Keeper Chronicles.

I've not read these books; I just like dragons!

In fact, I haven't read any of the making-dragons-popular books or watched the movies either.

Well, I watched the children's television show, "H.R. Pufnstuf" when young.

Dragons do a lot of the same things that I like to do, afterall: hoard books, read books, drink tea, run off irritating people, and breathe fire when really in a mood.

Enjoy a few of the images that I've found on social media, used here only for the enjoyment of my readers:

🐉🐉🐉

11 comments:

  1. Mum likes dragons too. She read about them in the Dragonlance series years ago. Those dragons were not particularly nice, but they were impressive!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 says she agrees that dragons are fun. She loved the movie "How To Train Your Dragon"!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dragons.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only dragon I like is Puff the Magic dragon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a new appreciate day for us, too! I like the little painting of the 'Crazy Dragon Lady', did she have them as pets?? That reminded me of some picture books from Europe that I read/was read to as a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And then there's Puff the Magic Dragon who I still enjoy singing about. I'm so glad I never lost my dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure dragons drink much tea; I think that may be wyverns...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched "H.R. Pufnstuf", too. :) Dragons should exist, if you ask me, but only if they're nice. lol

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....