12 January, 2023

Kiss A Ginger Day

Thankful for Gingers!
Tiger was a stray.
My neighbor happily made their home hers.
She is allowed outside only when a human is watching, and as a regular sidewalk traveler, I manage to give her a pat and a smooch when possible.
Rufus lives in Detroit, Michigan.
He is VERY SHY, and seems to think that I want to eat him.
I often visit Black Cat Pottery, where Rufus lives, and if he's eating, he allows pats and smooches, and by Gum, I take advantage of that!

Of course, I'd love to be kissing these gingers:
Eric in British Columbia, Canada
Eddie in Manchester, UK
Tyger in Georgia, Asia/Europe
Mango and Rusty, Florida USA
- and -
a certain ginger-haired Scot from the "Outlander" series...sorry, couldn't pass up a chance to drool over this:
😽😽😽
Let's Hop!

Click on the badge above to visit Brian's Home Blog!

14 comments:

  1. Gingers are very special, and ginger girls even more so!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom has never been a fan of ginger furs but Gramma had a ginger cat for many years and he was the nicest boy around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Ginger Day to Ginger Cats everywhere, they really are very special. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love gingers! I'm with you on smooching the gingers, 'specially that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We used to have a ginger cat that lived a couple doors from us, and he would come into our house, inspect it and give us a head bonk and then move on...I would love so smooch with him again...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cuties. I kissed Rusty and Rudy, but Tuffy says no way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't had an orange cat here for ages... Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could kiss Prince Harry but believe me you don't want to get involved with that family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just kissed my ginger...again😸Double Pawkiss just for you🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes, oh yes (when you find that Scot, let me know, wanna kiss that one, too!)

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....