02 June, 2024

The Old Switcheroo

Here's the thing:

The Hubby and I are fairly convinced that Henry is a ladycat.

She's very pretty, smallish, and still skittish, but these can be characteristics that fit both male and female semi-feral cats.

Yet, from the glimpses we've been able to sneak, there are no puffballs under that tailio.

Neutered males have a bit of a package, but we don't see one on Henry.

Zip.  Nada.  Nothing.

We can adapt "Henry" to Hen or Henrietta, no?

 ❤️
 
Click on the badge to visit The Cat On My Head Blog!

13 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

I bet Hen-Henny-Henry-Henrietta all will come fur a good
dish of cat food. Nice to keep an eye on her front and rear, lol.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

As long as he/she will find a bowl with food and shelter—it doesn't matter!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Gidget Blue Sky said...

henny iz berry pritty!!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

HENRY... EWE CAN BEE HENRIETTA :) !! ♥♥

pilch92 said...

I hope she can be fixed before she has babies. XO

John Bellen said...

Similar to situation for my foster-cat, Iago/Indigo. Henry might be Henrietta. If he is a she, she's probably spayed, otherwise she'd be pregnant by now, I would think.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I would think you are probably right. I am sure she won't mind what you call her.

Darla M Sands said...

You need not change the name, in my humble opinion. A close friend has a female cat named Harry because his ex-wife always wanted a cat with that name. Why? I don't know. But I'm one thousand percent certain his loving, well cared for kitty doesn't mind at all. :D

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey, tis a cute kitty and Henrietta is a good name!

Katie Isabella said...

Me and Katie vote for Henrietta.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Either way he/she is adorable!

messymimi said...

Henrietta is a lovely, old fashioned name not used often enough any more.

meowmeowmans said...

Henrietta sounds good to us. She sure is pretty!