25 April, 2024

25th

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Dad!
Thankful that this tie was gone by the time I was born!
My father, with my older sister, a long time ago.
So what other photos are dated 25 April in my library?
Celestial Chuck, 2015
Sweetie, 2020
Celestial Paddy O'Malley, 2020
Celestial Angel, 2015
Da Boyz, 2023

So much to be thankful for:

Family, cats, my wild gardens, gainful employment, laughter, books, my photos, and so much more.

Let's Hop!
Click on the badge to visit Brian's Home Blog!


14 comments:

  1. That is a funny tie!! Happy Heavenly BD to your Dad!

    NIce flashbacks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joyful list of Thankfuls, and Happy Heavenly Birthday to your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures to go with wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handsome and happy looking Dad! Happy heavenly Birthday.
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you lost your dad so long ago. This year is 23 for my dad. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Heavenly birthday to your Dad and what a sweet picture. enjoyed it. And all the others as well. I always do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful thankfuls today and darling pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all such wonderful thankfuls and beautiful memories. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many wonderful memories in these pictures. I don't think I'd like to have seen that tie in person, either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that porch kitty photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. April 25th was a good day for photographs. And it's a good one of your sister and your dad - his tie notwithstanding.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....