Sunday, September 01, 2024

Respect the Ging

#GingerCatAppreciationDay

September 1 is Ginger Cat Appreciation Day!

As Eastside Cats is currently unowned by a orange kitty, here are a few silly images swiped from social media for your entertainment since we have no pics of our own 😿:
Shout outs to my family and friends who current are or once were the servants of gingers; count yourselves lucky. ❤️
~~~
And if you think I love cats, watermelon, and popcorn, please know that I am a devout Library disciple, and encourage all to walk into a library and ENJOY!
 
 A library card opens a doorway to many adventures, with books, with DVDs, with free lectures and seminars, to play with jigsaw puzzles, online games, tap into genealogy and history websites, phone apps for ebooks and audiobooks...for FREE.

Seed library, plant exchanges, tax prep assistance, free passes to local events and institutions, and the list goes on and on.

Please consider registering for your library card today, or use the one that's been sitting in your wallet for years to go out to explore.
📚 💳 📚




 

11 comments:

  1. Those are cute pics. The first one is the sort of position Flynn would have got into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip hip hooray for ginger cats and hip hip hooray for libraries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger cats are super special and our Angel Moses was a total lovebug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the gingers. My first cat, Tungsten, was a female orange cat, and I have had a few since (Bear-Bear, a dark-ginger and white; Raleigh, more peach than orange, and Parker) and have Brazil now. And the blogging gingers, like Fat Eric and Eric & Flynn... I do like the gingers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your orange cat moves in. I love gingers, I have 3 and one angel, Prancie. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’d say gingers are probably the friendliest cats there are. But not by much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, those are sweet pictures. We love ginger cats! And we are big library advocates here, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dansig the Round is our current ginger, and he is quite enough for us. Thanks for sharing the photos you found, they are a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sure are funny! #1 reminded me of circus contortionists!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....