Wednesday, September 04, 2024

My Other Boyz

It's Twosday...on Wednesday!

A different set of brofurs for your entertainment today:
Sneakers
Sly
I met up with my two sweet fellows early in the AM, while walking in the coolest part of the day.

The sunrise cast Sneakers in a pink glow, while Sly was in the shadows as he lounged like a boss on the bench.

Anyone human in this family will call to the cats when I'm striding up the sidewalk, knowing that I'll pet and coo over their kitties!

And why would anyone NOT lavish attention on these two handsomes?

My fellas are getting old; Sneakers is bony under all the fur, and Sly does little more than nap on the bench.

I love 'em like they were mine.

❤️😻❤️

15 comments:

  1. They are both handsome, although I can see how thin Sneakers is getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They certainly look like they are enjoying the moment. And that they're well cared for and loved. It's nice that you get to enjoy seeing them when you're out for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Vicky,
    That is nice for showing us some happy and well cared for elderly neighborhood kitties.
    It shows that they know human love!
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are totally adorable boyz fur sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I walked in the park there were kitties that would come out when they saw us coming. They got love and we loved them like they were ours too. So precious.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. wavez two ewe hansum doodz on de east side oh de eastside naybor hood ‼️πŸ˜ΊπŸŸπŸ’™πŸ’š

    ReplyDelete
  7. Know what you mean. The babies I meet outside, I feel like they are mine, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both adorable. I hope the owner gets them vet checked. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you were out cheating. LOL! They are handsome boys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness, what lovely kitties to visit on a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I don't like it when they get thin, and their fur hangs on them like a rug on a washing-line. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww... I understand your dread over aging beauties. Be well, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....